Job DescriptionSales Development is the sales & talent pipeline driving the EMEA business. At Zendesk, we provide the best sales training ground that enables you to enhance your skillset and accelerate your career trajectory. We focus on recruiting and inspiring high potential talent and coaching for sales excellence.
Sales Development is the start of an incredible career journey in sales and is an integral part of the continued success and growth of Zendesk across EMEA. We are looking for exceptional sales talent that will play a key role in driving new business for our sales organisation.
Zendesk is the world’s leading Customer Support Platform and we are growing our EMEA business incredibly fast on the of the success and value our suite of products deliver for our customers. This is a great opportunity to join a team of incredibly talented, ambitious and fun sales professionals who embody Zendesk’s unique culture. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of overachieving in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Be a key team member of the sales team, driving new business and delivering on the strategy for your region.
- Run a busy outbound pipeline of leads and provide top-class customer experience.
- Use innovative prospecting into both cold accounts as well as into new groups and divisions of existing Zendesk customers.
- Generate high-value pipeline through both strategic and targeted prospecting into start-ups and unicorn, or enterprise businesses.
- Show creativity and flourish naturally in a Zen environment, actively source new leads through the use of social tools. We want your brains! Just not literally.
- Be motivated to overachieve on targets and metrics.
- Be the face of the brand, 100% focussed on building an outstanding customer experience.
- Passion to kick-start or continue a career in consultative sales.
- A minimum of 6 months of experience in a Sales related environment.
- Solid business experience (SaaS sales preferred), curious and customer-centric.
- A “Can Do” / “Winner” attitude, with a hunger and 'self-starter' commitment to overachieve and succeed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree is preferable.
- Proficient in English and fluent in German
- Quality leadership team dedicated to you, your development and your success.
- Experienced and top performing peer or ‘buddy’ dedicated to showing you the ropes.
- Flexibility to work between home and office with everything you need to be successful in either location (MacBook, home office desk/chair allowance, Sales Navigator, Zoom etc).
- 1 week-long ‘sales bootcamp’ to help you get up to speed on the industry, our business, our customers and our products. Most importantly, an opportunity to build connections.
- Professional development funding in addition to Zendesk led professional development programs created to accelerate your sales career.
- 150,000+ customers today, and we’re just getting started. You have the opportunity to shape our future.
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth.
More than 150,000 paid customer accounts in over 150 countries and territories use Zendesk products. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America.
Interested in knowing what we do in the community? Check out the to learn more about how we engage with, and provide support to, our local communities.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Zendesk's explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk’s use of your personal information.