Job DescriptionAre you looking for a chance to continue and grow your Sales career in the tech industry?
Zendesk is the world’s leading Customer Support Platform and we are fast-growing quickly with a suite of products our customers love! We are looking for hardworking individuals - Our growth builds more opportunities to progress faster. We want to develop and support you in your career.
- Be a key team member of the sales team, driving new business and deliver on the strategy for your region
- Run a busy outbound pipeline of leads and provide top class customer experience
- Use innovative prospecting cold accounts
- Generate high-value pipeline through both strategic and targeted prospecting into start-ups and unicorn, or enterprise businesses
- Show creativity that will flourish naturally in a Zen environment, actively source new leads through the use of social tools. We want your brains! Just not literally
- Be motivated to overachieve on daily, weekly, and monthly targets and metrics
- Be the face of the brand, 100% focussed on building an outstanding customer experience
- Passion to kick-start or continue a career in consultative sales
- A minimum of 6 months of experience in a Sales related environment
- Solid business experience (SaaS sales preferred), curious, and customer-centric
- A “Can Do” / “Winner” attitude, with a hunger and 'self-starter' commitment to overachieve and succeed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree is preferable
- Proficient in English and Mandarin
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth.
More than 150,000 paid customer accounts in over 150 countries and territories use Zendesk products. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America.
Interested in knowing what we do in the community? Check out the to learn more about how we engage with, and provide support to, our local communities.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Zendesk's explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk’s use of your personal information.