Become part of a highly-skilled teamYou will be a part of a professional development team, which has the ownership of systems that are used to serve the Institutional Global Custody business at SEB Global Service. You will work in an Agile team of 6-7 persons allocated in Vilnius and having wide everyday collaboration with teams in Stockholm and Riga.
Cross collaboration and interaction with other SEB teams with focus on accuracy and timely delivery are essence of our daily work. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Development of REST APIs using .NET Core, Frontend with Angular 2+
- Analysis of the business requirements
- Maintain common patterns in development team
- Support effective way of working in team
- System / solution documentation.
You’ll be the right fit if you:
- Have 2-3 years’ experience in developing .Net applications, writing efficient and maintainable code
- Worked with technical stack that includes .NET, .NET Core, Angular 2+, REST APIs..
- Have an experience working in Agile development team
- Are excellent in English
- Have great communication skills, can easily understand business requirements and collaborate well in a multicultural environment
- Will be a hands-on specialist who is willing to share knowledge, help others and accept help
- Are outgoing & positive team player.
Also, experience working with trading and post trading business would be an advantage
Benefits we offer:
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Work-life balance
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance and more.
Learn more about our recruitment process, culture and benefits package here.
Ready to join? Send in your application by October 19, 2020.
Monthly salary range for this position: 2300 EUR - 3400 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.