Become part of a highly-skilled teamDo you want to work in a team that has overall responsibility for IT monitoring at SEB? Do you want to contribute and develop the area to meet the new requirements? As part of the Monitoring Team you will together with rest of the team build and create future monitoring solutions. You will work in a team that have a holistic responsibility for the Monitoring framework at SEB. The team is in Stockholm and Vilnius. The team consists of experienced engineers and developers responsible for development, operations and maintenance of monitoring services at SEB. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Maintain and develop our monitoring portfolio
- Be an ambassador for monitoring and keep up a dialogue with our customers to understand future needs
- Be an active part of developing our monitoring landscape by generating new ideas, approaches or insights
- Support teams/areas what monitoring can do to help them improve their operations and quality
- Take responsibility for daily operations
- Also, focus on contributing value to SEB's developer community.
You’ll be the right fit if you are:
- Experienced with Splunk
- Experienced with Application Performance Monitoring
- Experienced with Developing in modern languages
- Experienced with integrations between systems and design
- Experienced with creating visualizations for displaying data
- Experienced with operation of code put into production
- An expert in troubleshooting
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
Benefits we offer:
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Work-life balance
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance and more.
Learn more about our recruitment process, culture and benefits package here.
Ready to join? Send in your application by October 9, 2020.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1800 EUR – 2700 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.