OUR COMPANYAt Boehringer Ingelheim (BI) we develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company, we focus on long-term performance. We believe that, if we have talented and ambitious people who are passionate about innovation, there is no limit to what we can achieve; after all, we started with just 28 people. Now, we are powered by 50,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture.
Would you like to be part of an exciting adventure? Do you have the skills to really make a difference and provide patients with better access to innovative medicines by creating new pathways together with our different stakeholders? Then join our highly driven, enthusiastic and fun team in Asker!
As our new Market Access Manager you will combine science, economical and communications aspects in one role. You will gain and maintain national access for our new and existing products by submitting pricing and reimbursement dossiers. You will build excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to develop and optimize business opportunities.
This position is temporary (approximately 1 year), you will cover for our current Market Access (MA) Manager who will be on family leave. You will work from our office in Asker (with the flexibility to work from home) while reporting directly to the local Head of Market Access & Public Affairs.
Your key responsibilities:
- Optimize national, regional and local market access of new and launched medicines by tailoring the tools and tactics to local market needs, aligned and coordinated with relevant internal functions for the responsible Therapeutic Areas (TA)
- Identify, engage, build and maintain relationships with relevant stakeholders, that are needed for the flawless execution of the MA Strategies for the responsible TAs
- Monitor healthcare and political environment and competitive landscape and changes therein to capture events impacting MA of the medicines and advise on actions to address national, regional and local threats and opportunities
- Point of contact for MA topics in assigned TA’s and Brand teams. Contribute in MA team to make optimal business decisions and feed relevant market information to regional MA team
- Prepare and initiate the approval and assessment process for national price setting and price changes. Understand the Norwegian purchasing and tender system. Evaluate and anticipate impact of local policy changes on price developments
- Prepare, submit and follow up on local reimbursement dossiers.
What you should bring to the team:
- Experience in a Market Access role in the pharmaceutical industry is preferred
- Excellent command of both the Norwegian and English language
- Strong negotiation skills and solid understanding of payers and patients’ needs
- Solid analytical skills and out of the box thinking
- Excellent prioritization skills and agile in learning new tools and systems
- Project Management experience as well as RWE experience is a plus
- Team player with a positive mindset who enjoys working in a diverse environment and values strong cross-functional relationships
- Lastly, a Master Degree in Business Administration, Health Economics, Medical Sciences or similar
Please note that only applications in English will be considered.
Does this sound like you? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application! We will then have a look at your CV and cover letter. If we see a match, we will invite you for a video call or a face to face interview to get to know each other. Are we still positive? We might schedule a second interview. We will keep you posted during the process!
If you have any questions related to the recruitment process, please do not hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition MIDI:
DIVERSITY & INCLUSIONAt Boehringer Ingelheim we share the opinion that diversity and inclusion is essential for the growth of our business and that our strengths and competitive advantage are also the result of the diversity of our company – diversity across the three dimensions of inclusion: Gender, Geography and Generation. Our people are part of a deep-rooted, family company philosophy that welcomes everyone!We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
WHY BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM?
This is where you can grow, collaborate, innovate and improve lives.
We offer challenging work in a respectful and friendly global working environment surrounded by a world of innovation driven mindsets and practices. In addition, learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth. We also offer a competitive salary, generous amount of vacation time, and numerous benefits towards your wellness & financial health and work-life balance. Want to learn more about us? Visit https://www.boehringer-ingelheim.com/
ROPU MIDI is a Regional Operating Unit consisting of 8 mid-sized European countries; Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Norway, Portugal, Sweden and The Netherlands. MIDI is a multicultural and diverse work environment. More than 1.800 employees are striving to work together to improve lives for patients and animals in our region.
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Screening:In order to comply with applicable export control laws, Boehringer Ingelheim periodically screens business relations (including job applicants) against sanctioned party lists (“SPL”). These checks may be performed by Boehringer Ingelheim or by any of its Affiliates. You acknowledge that Boehringer Ingelheim and/or its Affiliates will screen you against SPL and that for this purpose your personal data may be processed in relevant databases, including databases of third-party vendors that perform SPL screening for or on behalf of Boehringer Ingelheim or its Affiliates which may be located or accessible outside the EU. Boehringer Ingelheim is committed to ensuring an adequate level of protection of your personal data.
- Market Access
- NO-Boehringer Ingelheim Norway KS