Discover yourself professionally and join our collaborative Baltic IT Team and help us to create and implement new saving and investment solutions.
We use Java 8, Kotlin, Spring, Wicket, REST, JUnit, PostgreSQL, Angular, GIT/BitBucket, Mercurial, Maven, Jenkins, Red Hat OpenShift, IntelliJ, Progress OpenEdge, etc. You are more than welcome to bring new ideas and technologies to the stack.
Your responsibilities will include
- Understand, clarify, and analyze the requirements
- Review, test and debug team members’ code
- Write well-designed and efficient code along with unit tests
- Ensure that best coding practices are followed
Qualities we value
- Team player and highly motivated to develop new investment solutions
- Experience with Java (Spring)
- Knowledge of application frameworks and integrations and are familiar with micro services architecture
- Strong drive for innovation, automation and eagerness to explore yourself and new techniques
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
Our employees enjoy
- Interesting and meaningful work in professional, cross-border and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to create new banking solutions and services in a data driven way
- Being a part of SEB Baltic transformation to drive business development in an agile way
- Personal trainings, support and opportunities to grow in the role
- Modern and flexible work environment
Learn more about SEB Bank culture, values and benefits package here: https://www.seb.lt/karjera/seb-lietuvoje
If it sounds like the job for you, apply by October 9, 2020.
Salary before taxes: 1800-2700 EUR per month.
The exact amount of salary after completion of the recruitment period will be offered to the selected candidate taking into consideration his/her work experience and competencies.