Kick-off your career in an international organisation
You will be a part of professional and engaged Finance Expert team which is responsible for preparing and delivering financial reports to internal and external stakeholders and regulatory authorities in Geographies. collaboration & networking with Business Partners and IT Solution Delivery team is an important part of work in our team. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Producing financial and regulatory reports and maintaining an infrastructure
- Controlling and analyzing of the reports’ content and accuracy
- Interpreting changes in financial figures in time
- Stakeholder support & resolving everyday issues
- Participation in process changes, improvements and efficiency activities.
You’ll be the right fit if you are:
- Having academic degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting
- A team player with experience in accounting or financial reporting related area
- Fair understanding of balance sheet and profit & loss statements
- Analytical, accurate & can handle complex information
- Proficient in using data analysis tools (MS excel, SAS)
- Fluent in English which will be your working language
- Willing to develop yourself, share your knowledge and help others
- Able to manage your time & prioritize.
Benefits we offer:
- Scandinavian culture-based entrepreneurial environment
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Work-life balance
- Wellness benefits
- Health insurance and more.
Learn more about our recruitment process, culture and benefits package here.
Ready to join? Send in your application by October 12, 2020.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1400 EUR - 2200 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.