The IS Support Engineer provides professional and global IT support to end users of Grundfos IS
business solutions and services (solutions & applications). By following the Incident or Request Fulfilment procedures, the IS Supporter Engineer ensures that services related to end users are restored or delivers the requested service within the agreed service levels.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Handling Incidents, Requested items, Request for Service, Standard and Normal changes in ServiceNow.
- Provide advice and guidance in relation to system functionalities
- Professional verbal and written dialogue with end users
- Escalate relevant tickets to 2nd level Support/appropriate support group
- Ensure that agreed service levels are fulfilled
- Create/Update user guides and internal documentation
- Provide proactive support in driving continuous improvement to meet business performance objectives
What do you need to apply?
- Experience in driving well-defined processes within IT and Support
- Have 1.5 - 3 years of relevant experience before entering level besides formal education
- Experience on SAP Customer Services (CS) Support is preferred With background on SAP Sales & Distribution (SD) and/or SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Support
- Knowledge of best practices and relevant practices, systems in IT and Support
- Willing to work on shifting schedule (8am – 5pm/3pm – 12mn)
- Willing to work during holidays
- Experience in ServiceNow is a plus
- Education, training and certifications
- Vocational certificate, Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Grundfos is the world’s leading manufacturer of energy efficiency and intelligent water solutions with an annual production of 17 million units, offices in more than 55 countries, and over 19,000 employees worldwide. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do, as we believe innovation is not only a business opportunity but an obligation. And what matters to us is not short term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
Furthermore, we offer you:
Wide range of Employee Benefits
Great Team Culture
Positive and Flexible Workplace Environment
Training and Career Development Opportunities
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send us your resume and motivation letter by clicking on ‘Apply’.
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on linkedin.com/company/grundfos or
We look forward to hearing from you.