Do you have experience in business development, creating sales based on target, works as a liaison between client and service team to ensure that the needs and goals are met? If yes, then this is your opportunity to become part of our Sales team in Manila.
The Sales team in Grundfos Pumps Philippines has a trusting, friendly, and collaborative work culture where open communication, teamwork, and a dynamic working day is fundamental. You will be working in an international environment that values sustainability and freedom to balance work and private life. Challenging tasks, professional development, flexible working schedule, and good relations between employees and managers are some of the key points, our employees find the most attractive.
What is the job about?The Sales Engineer helps in the achievement of Grundfos Pumps Philippines sales budget & contribution targets as well as monitoring the profitability of accounts. Establishing an accurate and transparent sales pipeline utilizing SAP CRM. Achieving KPI’s and targets in line with scorecard provided by their Immediate Head and help execute sales plans and activities in-line with the over-all sales plans and strategy
Moreover, you will be responsible for:
- Development of new business related to assigned account and market annually, with 30% target turnover
- Secure major project orders and assist colleagues to close sales
- Help identify potential distribution partners in line with the strategy
- Provide market intelligence and gather info on assigned segment’s business trends
- Ensures familiarity with the nature of clients' products, business culture, and competition and understands the possibility of changes to these
- Coordinate with and develop dealers' technical capabilities thru training and education.
What do you need to apply?
- Graduate of any Engineering Course
- 3 years’ experience as a Sales Engineer
- Good communication abilities to be able to understand requirements and negotiate solutions with customers
- Possess good initiative and able to work independently to find solutions to the problems on your own
- Ability to work in multiple projects at the same time, effectively managing the time spent in each one
- An independent and with eagerness to explore new business areas
- Collaborative mindset and approach
- An innovative and active team player who is capable of coming up with new and different viewpoints resulting in team improvement and growth
Grundfos is the world’s leading manufacturer of energy efficiency and intelligent water solutions with an annual production of 17 million units, offices in more than 55 countries, and over 19,000 employees worldwide. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do, as we believe innovation is not only a business opportunity but an obligation. And what matters to us is not short term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
Furthermore, we offer you:
- Wide range of Employee Benefits
- Great Team Culture
- Positive and Flexible Workplace Environment
- Training and Career Development Opportunities
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send us your resume and motivation letter by clicking on ‘Apply’.
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on linkedin.com/company/grundfos or
We look forward to hearing from you.