Welcome to a team, you will certainly get into. One with a special plus you can be looking forward to - the WE.
The Webasto Group is one of the 100 largest suppliers to the automotive industry. With our innovative sliding and panoramic sunroofs, convertible roofs, and groundbreaking heating, cooling, battery, and charging systems, we constantly create added value for the mobility sector. And above all, we have a particularly strong sense of team spirit – our “We” is your special plus.
- Be responsible for preparing and product process related technical documents: control plan, PFMEA, process flow chart and ODS etc. to the operator site training, and the implementation of effective process examination; take corrective action, and keep record;
- Ensure that all working procedure is the standard time, and correct regular review and update; Ensure production line balancing, review the utilization rate of the equipment and tools, to face the "bottleneck", develop a plan of action;
- Manufacturing processes for influence the condition, the author puts forward the design or product change for additional production requirements, and short or long term expansion plans, provide relevant technical data and equipment costs;
- Participate in new projects related to the production process, launch and complete the project team task on time;
- Introduced and implement the lean production mode, and to enhance the production efficiency and quality;
- College degree or above majored in Mechanism or Engineering. Prefer over two years’ experience in manufacturing industry;
- AUTOCAD, 3D software like UG, Pro/E applications;
- Good interpersonal communication ability in both written and oral;
- Preferred good English.
Your ContactMindy Zhou, HR Supervisor,
Looking forward to your joining!