- Global Leader in Pumps & Pump Systems
- Vehicle and Phone
- Flexible work / Family Hour
- Career & Training development opportunities
Job Purpose: To manage the flow of technical information on workshop and infield service related issues and improve the level of customer service and procedures with regard to equipment reliability and performance.
Maintain high customer focus through prompt and efficient service delivery in support of the company’s goals.
- Responsible for carrying out scheduled maintenance, inspect, troubleshoot, repair and replace pump and pump systems and accessories
- Identify the root cause of mechanical, electrical and systematic failures. Conduct pump hydraulic and energy check
- Provide technical support on service and technical enquires
- Develop a continuous improvement approach to service repair and implement corrective actions
- Support training, site audit and pump commissioning tasks
- Maintain accurate analysis of data through SAP
- Spare Parts identification & quotation
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Mechanical with restricted electrical license,Connect/ Disconnect Electrical licence
- Electrical trade qualifications desirable
- Working knowledge of pumps pr similiar equipment experiences
- Electrical knowledge with PLC experience
- Experience working in a “hands on” service workshop environment
- Understanding of OH&S systems and legislation as related to service function
- Adept at using computers and associate programs like SAP on a day to day basis
- Valid Driving License
- Ability to manange internal and external customer
- Excellence communication skills
- Great time management
- Wiling to go extra mile as required
If this sounds like you, please click the 'apply' button to progress with your application via our Grundfos website.
Please note, applications received outside of this system will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit our Grundfos YouTube Channel here: http://www.youtube.com/grundfos or on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GrundfosEngineering
Grundfos is an Equal Opportunity Employer