Are you passionate about financial services and eager to make a difference?
Do you have an interest for IT and Cyber security with an operational risk management and compliance approach and a desire to work with stimulating challenges in a learning environment? If so, this will be an exciting time to join Group Internal Audit (GIA).
GIA provides independent assurance to the Board of Directors of the Danske Bank Group. Our job is to assess the effectiveness of governance and organisational arrangements, risk management principles, methodologies and reports as well as controls used in processes, data or systems in all areas of the Group.
In GIA, we are more than 100 employees with diverse nationalities, backgrounds and specialisations. You will become part of a specialised team located in Høje-Taastrup and Vilnius in Lithuania that performs audits for the entire Group.
Join a great team responsible for the audit of the Group’s core applications and systems
You will join a team responsible for the audit of the Group’s IT infrastructure and systems. You will work with the latest technologies within IT Security and architecture and you will use your skills to challenge the design and implementation of the IT control environment and IT governance in Danske Bank.
In GIA you will
- participate in varied tasks focusing on audits of IT infrastructure and systems, both related to the Group’s central IT and at the Group’s subsidiaries
- apply your skills to identify risks and challenge the design of the Group’s IT operation and IT and Cyber security
- work in close cooperation with colleagues to ensure we deliver high quality work where coaching and feedback is an integrated part of the work process
- maintain knowledge within the ongoing IT security, IT development, IT operation and IT risk reporting
- engage in continues audit status meetings with management
In order to succeed in this role, you should meet the following
- You have experience from IT audit, IT operation or IT security, which have provided you with extensive knowledge of the interaction between components of the IT infrastructure and systems as well as the daily IT operation. You have knowledge of emerging trends, including assessing IT threats and risks as well as risk mitigation.
- Most likely you are already an IT auditor or you have a degree in computer science or similar, supplemented with relevant certifications like CISSP, ITIL, CISM or CISA.
- Experience with IT audit is an advantage but not a requirement.
- Excellent writing skills and an ability to present your conclusions with logical references to arguments and documentation findings in respectful, transparent and a convincing manner
- Proficient command of the English language
Learn from a top-tier financial institution
We have a supportive and an empowered environment where you can assume responsibility aligned to your ambitions and skills and with continuous professional development in accordance with your needs and the standards of the audit profession.
We offer unparalleled opportunities to learn from a top-tier financial institution with the perspective of an independent assurance provider with focus on IT and Cyber Security. We work in close cooperation with colleagues to ensure we deliver high quality work where coaching and feedis an integral part of the work process. In addition, we offer a Work-life balance and benefits as per the collective agreement for the finance sector in Denmark reflecting your skills, experience and competencies.