Are you passionate about financial services and eager to make a difference?
Do you have an interest for financial processes with an operational risk management and compliance approach and a desire to work with stimulating challenges in a learning environment? If so, this will be an exciting time to join Group Internal Audit (GIA).
GIA at Danske Bank is a unit that provides independent assurance to the Board of Directors of Danske Bank Group. Our job is to formulate and communicate opinions about the effectiveness of governance and organisational arrangements, risk management principles, methodologies and reports as well as controls used in processes, data or systems in all areas of the Group.
In GIA, we are more than 100 employees with diverse nationalities, backgrounds and specialisations. You will become part of a team located in Høje-Taastrup that performs audits for the entire Group.
Make a difference with a great team
Together with the team you will be responsible for audits in the Wealth Management Area in particular related to governance, operational risk and compliance.
In GIA you will
- participate in varied tasks focusing on audits of Wealth Management
- apply your skills to identify risks and challenge the design of the processes, procedures and internal controls
- work in cooperation with colleagues to ensure we deliver high quality work where coaching and feedback is an integral part of the work process
- have the opportunity to also work with audits in other areas of GIA
Passionate about financial processes and investment management
In order to succeed in this role, you should meet the following
- Master of Science (MSc) in Business Administration in auditing (cand.merc.(aud.), Finance and Investment, or other relevant education
- work experience from a financial institution is a strong advantage but not a requirement
- prior professional audit experience or prior professional experience working within Risk, Compliance or Investment management is an advantage but not a requirement
- strong writing skills and an ability to present your conclusions with logical references to arguments and documentation findings in respectful, transparent and a convincing manner
- proficient command of the English language
We offer unparalleled opportunities to learn from a top-tier financial institution with the perspective of an independent assurance provider. We have an empowered environment where you can assume responsibility aligned to your ambitions and skills and with continuous professional development in accordance with your needs and the standards of the audit profession. We work in close cooperation with colleagues to ensure we deliver high quality work where coaching and feedis an integral part of the work process.