Courage, commitment, simplicity, best user experience are only a few values that Wealth Management IT (WMIT) department is well known for.
With multiple different projects, web application and mobile application development we are trying to change the world in retail investment, insurance and savings management area. New technologies, the power of decisions and many other great things – just a regular day in WMIT.
Forget about the suits and bureaucracy we are all here not for the fashion – we are here for passion in IT.
Are you interested in challenging working environment? Wealth Management IT is searching for you! You will be part of development team which is currently working on next generation pension and insurance solution in Nordic countries.
Just take a look at the questions:
- Are you passionate about mobile/web development?
- Do you see the value of unit tests?
- Do you like Scrum/Agile development process?
- Are you a team player?
- Do you like responsibility and ownership of what you do?
If all questions you answered with YES then let us know, as that is the kind of responsibilities that we offer in WMIT.
- Understanding of SOLID design principles
- Understanding the importance of code quality and follow clean code practices
- Being passionate about software development and striving for the latest technologies
- Highly effective teamwork and collaboration skills
- Agile development – advantage
- Good English language skills
- Being ready to learn new things
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2720 EUR to 4080 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition!
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer.
Send application and CV no later than 31.07.2020.