Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughsThis position is located in Kansas City, MO.
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell’s Federal Manufacturing & Technologies business manages the U.S. Department of Energy’s Kansas City National Security Campus in Missouri and New Mexico, manufacturing sophisticated mechanical, electronic, and engineered-material components for our nation's defense system. Honeywell is on the leading edge of supplying engineering and manufacturing expertise for our nation's defense and national security. Visit kcnsc.doe.gov for more information about working for Honeywell at the Kansas City National Security Campus.
Summary of Duties:
- The ISC Analyst II position will assist in the development of innovations in departmental systems and functions
- Performs data analysis of performance to plan, supports plan execution, and supports the development of P6 plans for all activities working closely with Project Management, P6 Analyst and Project Leads
- Conducts routine and special studies which involve compiling data, analyzing results, preparing and maintaining documentation, developing reports, metrics, and proposing and implementing recommendations
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently, often with competing priority levels
- Coordinates activities with other organizations ensuring requirements are incorporated
- Utilizes appropriate computer software to complete assignments, including PeopleSoft ERP system, Microsoft Office, Solumina and other available products
- May perform other duties as required
- Conducts activities in a safe and healthy manner and works in accordance with established HS&E requirements to ensure the protection of employees, the public, and the environment
- Takes actions necessary to "stop" work when an unsafe condition or action is identified
- Every employee has the right and responsibility to stop work when unsafe conditions or actions are identified
- Citizenship is required for Q Security Clearance
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2 years of manufacturing, operations, or material distribution experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Business, Engineering or equivalent degree
- Project management experience
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Primavera P6 Professional Project Management
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Management and data analysis
- Knowledge of demand management, contract management, and financial management
- JOB ID: req235382
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 14520 Botts Road,Kansas City,Missouri,64147,United States
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.