- Job: 23093-BHIL
The Software Engineer in Test - Aerospace / Visualization is responsible for developing test suites and conducting hands-on testing of the products developed by the Aerospace & Visualization area including; Aerospace Toolbox, Aerospace Blockset & Simulink 3D Animation. As a member of the development team, you will participate in projects from their early design stages and play a critical role in driving it to final product release. Candidate with good knowledge of the Aerospace field and a willingness to take an active role in expanding their knowledge will thrive in this position.
- Drive the design and implementation of the test bed for the products and features in the Aerospace & Visualization area
- Participate in the entire development lifecycle to help build quality into the products
- As an individual contributor, you will work closely with the Engineering, Documentation, & Technical Support along with other groups to help ensure the development of high-quality products.
- Opportunity to work with other customer facing groups and customers directly on issues of product quality
- Participate as a member in department wide initiatives and activities
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree) is required.
- BS/MS in Engineering with industry or academic exposure to the Aerospace field
- Programming experience in MATLAB
- Knowledge of Simulink
- Experience with both Windows and Unix Operating systems a plus
- Programming experience in C or C++ a plus
- Experience with Unreal Engine a plus
- Knowledge of industry standards and methods of Development/Quality Engineering a plus.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Why MathWorks?It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job alerts, stories, and company updates.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The and .
The pay transparency policy is available .
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters .