Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
SummaryPosted: Feb 26, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
The mission of our group is to provide the best possible collaboration and productivity services to everyone who works at Apple. We seek to take complex processes and software, and make it easy. This requires a real attention to detail and a love for user experience. We work tirelessly to create these experiences ourselves using our own engineering skills or working with our partners on improving their products.
Key Qualifications Key Qualifications
- You have the ability to facilitate collaboration across teams and 3rd party companies
- You have experience in owing a service, being the person that is ultimately responsible for it
- You have the ability to drive best practices in all of our areas of responsibilities
- You have awareness of information security, e-discovery and privacy
- You have experience in production use of scripting languages such as bash or python
- Troubleshooting skills and log analysis for both server side and client side
- You have proven ability to develop tools and processes that improve processes and workflows
- Architect and implement solutions necessary to address user experience issues and security concerns
- You are self motivated and stay up to date with industry products and technologies
- Nice to have is experience in supporting macOS/iOS/iPadOS/Linux
- Nice to have is a knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes or containerization in general
- Nice to have is experience in data analytics using tools like Splunk, Tableau and custom reports
Areas of responsibilities include but are not limited to endpoint data protection, code signing, printing and software licensing. Our services are a mix of internally developed solutions and 3rd party solutions like Druva inSync or Pharos. This role will include a wide range of responsibilities, from building automations to working with our 3rd party vendors and everything in between. There is always room for improvement in all of our services, the person in this role must constantly investigate new technology that could improve our current implementations. This is an exciting role in a small team of engineers to deploy solutions to everyone at Apple.
Education & Experience Education & Experience
Bachelors or Masters or have equivalent experience in the technology industry.
Additional Requirements Additional Requirements