Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
SummaryPosted: Feb 27, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple’s Supply chain integration (SCI) Team has built systems ground’s up for managing end to end supply chain processes, automating the decisions of when ,where, what & how in the supply chain processes. We work on many high-impact projects that serve various Apple lines of business .You will have the chance to network with , vendors, and in-house personnel, super users, as well as form a dream team of experts for each project to maximize resources and efficiency. Apple is seeking an extraordinary senior technical project manager with deep understanding and genuine passion for technology. You will have the right mix of technical and project management skills to successfully deliver complex cross-functional projects in Apple’s fast-paced environment. You also need to exude strong collaboration skills, including the ability to mentor and be mentored. If you are ready to steer high-level projects to success, we are excited to have you on our team.
Key Qualifications Key Qualifications
- Extensive experience in designing, developing and implementing complex functional and business critical systems.
- Extensive experience working in a matrix environment, proposing, negotiating and managing business and technical partners to get things done
- Solid experience working in a large enterprise, global environment, dispersed teams across multiple time zones and geographies
- Strong business mindset - ability to grasp business needs, translate into technical needs; ability to communicate complex technical concepts to business leaders
- Understanding of manufacturing, planning or logistics business processes preferred
- Good communication (written, verbal) and collaboration skills
- Good experience with Object-oriented programming and client server architecture design.
- Good experience with No-SQL and SQL database
- Practical experience providing and consuming RESTful web services
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Proven track record of successfully delivering complex solutions on time, on budget, with a high level of quality
- Strong program management background, including familiarity with SDLC/Agile processes
You will Interface with application owners, developers , QA, project managers, Support teams and end users. Lead proof-of-concept and pilot implementations to demonstrate new ideas or illustrate the use of new technologies and how to apply it into our systems. Strive for top quality results and continuously look for ways to improve and enhance system reliability, performance, and security. He or she must be able to perform regular design and code reviews and participate in debugging and coding to resolve issues. Provide technical guidance and mentoring to a small team of software engineers; Develop critical system components as well as take bottomline for team’s timely deliverables quality and performance Demonstrates solid understanding of information management, data modeling, system integration, development methodologies (including unit testing) and web technologies. Participate in architectural design meetings for data/system integration projects Team lead experience is a plus. Occasionally will need to handle Application Production (warranty) support. Working with highly leveraged outsourcing model
Education & Experience Education & Experience
Masters / Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent with 10+ years of experience directly related to role requirements.
Additional Requirements Additional Requirements