In this role, you have the opportunity toBe part of the development of consumer products according technical specifications, investigate components, materials and design techniques, prepare design releases.
You are responsible for
- Developing on the basis of design specifications in accordance with the functional specifications and tests, analyses and verification of their performance
- Designing, realizing and testing of a system, subsystem or component; understanding and communicating consequences of design choices
- Finalizing the design specifications, developing schematics, drawings, code and writes test scenarios for the developed modules or components
- Ensuring proper documentation for the developed modules/parts as well as capturing knowledge generated during the development process
You are a part ofAn international, multi-cultural team, motivated to adapt and learn from the company culture. Philips specifically appreciates individuals with experience outside their country of origin, allowing for a multicultural mindset.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Master or degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering/Software Engineering
- Knowledge of electronic design methods and processes
- Ability to work effectively as part of cross functional teams
- Good written and spoken English
- Motivated, organized, self-starter
- Analytical, creative and abstract thinker
- Result oriented
In return, we offer youYou will be part of the I&D Electronics team located inGaggio Montano . You will work within BG Coffee, part of Healthtech Personal Health, which creates innovative and superior full automatic espresso coffee machines that are designed to bring a great coffee experience at home and enable delicious coffee to be easily made.
Why should you join Philips?Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions . Gaggio Montano