Creating Great TogetherWe're reimaging banking for our customers, helping them be good with money so they can do great things with it. Working in an energising environment that is built around our customers, we build great connections that allow us to work together to enable a high achieving New Zealand.
About the Role:We're on the lookout for a enthusiastic and motivated Customer Service Consultant to support our Hawkes Bay (Havelock North, Hastings, Napier & Taradale) team as a Key Time Staff member.
This role is the first point of contact for our customers, the face of BNZ. Your ability to engage and listen to customers will be critical to your success in this role. You'll help with general product and service enquiries and perform over the counter banking transactions.
Joining us in a casual position is all about flexibility
- giving you more time to get the kids to school, go to the gym, or just do the things you enjoy.
Here's what we can offer you:
- An opportunity to learn individual one on one training and coaching to be successful in your job
- No two days the same
- A friendly and supportive team environment, part of the fantastic wider BNZ Culture
Here's what you can do for us:
- Be part of our high achieving team
- Deliver outstanding customer service - go the extra mile!
- Bring your confident and outgoing personality to our fast-paced environment
- Discuss our up to date, innovative banking solutions with our customers
Do you thrive on customer contact and have at least two years experience in a face to face customer service role? If you're good with numbers and even better with people, we would love to hear from you!
We're shaping the future of New Zealand. If you're ready to be a part of it, join BNZ and help more people to be good with money.
Please note: This is a casual position, you will need to be able to work adhoc hours from Monday - Friday. Havelock North