- Ingest and analyze various data sources to drive innovation in content creation.
- Automate the acquisition, relevance scoring and storage of incoming sources.
- Develop processes for data mining, data concordance and data production.
- Explore and evaluate new data technologies to build a scalable, cloud oriented data platform.
- Optimize data retrieval, develop dashboards and other visualizations for financial experts.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering
- 1 to 3+ years of working experience in software development
- 1 to 3+ years of relevant experience in Data Science or Machine Learning
- 1 to 3+ years of experience in building data ingestion and ETL pipelines/supporting a large data platform and data pipelining
- Strong experience and proficiency with Python, Pandas, Numpy and AWS APIs
- Organized, self-directed, and resourceful with the ability to appropriately prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work in a team of data scientists as well as in projection in other teams for the duration of the projects
Desirable Requirements:If possible, but not essential, some experience in one or more of those areas:
- Experience with modern data platforms such as Spark, Hadoop or other map/reduce big data systems and services
- Experience with a variety of data stores such as ArangoDB, MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase, DynamoDB
- Experience with AWS environment