YOU ARE MORE THAN JUST YOUR JOB TITLE. MORE THAN JUST NUMBERS AND LETTERS ON YOUR CV. AND WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A COMPANY. SO WHY DON’T WE TEAM UP AND ACHIEVE EVEN MORE TOGETHER?! YOUR PERSONALITY AND PASSION, OUR MANY BRANDS AND CAREER OPPORTUNITIES. THE PERFECT FIT!
Hello, Unilever here! We are a leading international consumer goods manufacturer. Our nutrition, personal care, detergents and cleaning agent products are used day in, day out by around 2.5 billion people in over 190 countries. These include AXE, Dove, Lipton, Ben & Jerry's and many more.
We are looking for a
Customer Supply Chain Analyst (m/f/d)Fixed-term contract for 9 months
The Customer Supply Chain Analyst is a customer facing role that ensures performance in customer data analytics, continuous improvement projects and strategic customer initiatives. This role will be partnering with internal customer development, supply chain and external collaboration engagements on advanced analytics.
- Analyze expansive customer data in multiple systems and tools, identifying continuous improvement opportunities through developing data driven insights, trackers, reporting and performance recaps
- Lead continuous improvement projects and strategic collaborative customer initiative across the integrated supply chains
- Assist the Customer Supply Chain Manager and Unilever customer team to develop collaborative/strategic initiatives, action plans and misc. projects to improve Unilever performance as measured by the customer
- Assist Customer Supply Chain Manager with development of action plans to improve mutual KPI results, chargeback reduction and issue resolution
WHAT YOU CONTRIBUTE:
- Undergraduate degree in Operations / Logistics / Business Systems (Master’s Degree a plus) or equivalent
- 3-5 years of relevant Logistics/Operations/Manufacturing Experiences (Knowledge of Customer Development is a plus)
- Good with numbers and love to dig into data to find the story
- Able to communicate the story to strategically influence others the importance
- Understand the importance accuracy in data analytics and reporting
- Self-starter and a multitasker who can work independently under tight timelines
- Want to make an impact by providing the data that will help transform the experience for our consumers
- Transform the way Unilever Supply Chain operates with a proactive, informed risk-taking, winning attitude!
- Understand integrated systems, including both mainframe and desktop computer applications (this includes SAP, Merlin, AMPS and Essbase)
- Understanding of Customer systems to align on forecast and phasing
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Agile work (e. g. flex time, home office)
- Wide range of training opportunities and development prospects
- Attractive remuneration and additional financial benefits
- Centrally located in Schaffhausen (Switzerland), 2 min from the main train station, in a very diverse and international environment
- Exciting role within a fast paced, multinational company
HOW TO APPLY:
Just go to our career portal at www.unilever.ch/karriere and apply online.
Don’t forget: let us know your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Fabienne Maurer (HR.DACH@unilever.com).
We will unfortunately not be able to consider any incomplete applications.
- E-mail applications will not be processed!
Diversity is an important element of our culture. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, ideology, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.