India, Hyderabad, DVS, SEZ-1 – Orion B4; FL 7,8,9,11 (Hyderabad - Divyasree 3)
Role/Department Description:Systems Infrastructure is looking for a talented Software Engineer to help drive FactSet’s Digital Transformation by designing and creating foundational components for the API program. With a goal of creating hundreds of APIs over the next few years, FactSet’s Digital Transformation is a critical initiative to ensure FactSet remains competitive while also providing significant technical challenges. In this highly visible role, you’ll have an organization-wide impact and play a key part in transforming how FactSet does business.
Responsibilities of the Digital Infrastructure team include designing and developing FactSet’s Developer Portal, and building shared components used by all APIs. The wide reach of the Digital Transformation initiative means you’ll tackle a diverse set of challenging problems while collaborating with nearly all engineering groups at FactSet, from infrastructure to product.
- Design, develop, and maintain the Developer Portal
- Implement shared libraries used by all APIs
- Participate in a on-call rotation
- 2 - 4 years of relevant industry experience
- B.Tech or M.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with NodeJS and Express JS
- Experience with at least one high-level language: C#, PHP, Java
- Experience with SQL
- Ability to quickly adopt development best practices
- Strong technical, analytical, troubleshooting, and communication skills
- Experience in an Agile development environment