Job Description - Inventory Coordinator - Odessa, TX (1912258)
Inventory Coordinator - Odessa, TX(
About Us:Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Role Summary:Under minimal supervision, works with NAL Planning Team to establish forecasting parameters to ensure forecast consistency of revenue and activity plans for a product segment/system. Coordinates forecast requirements, new product launches, and the phase-out of discontinued items with product line. May perform monthly item-level reviews and create recommendations for leadership review. Works with field management to support sales, as needed. Participates in the development, maintenance and improvement of statistical forecasting methods, tools, processes and procedures. Responsible for critical new product rollouts as it relates to forecasting, ramp up. Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Maintain a proper inventory level based on business needs.
- Coordinate with manufacturing on open orders
- Initiate and oversee process improvements
- Monitor all inventory reports daily
- Perform or assist with Cycle Counts daily
- Perform or oversee all inventory transactions such as junk lists, stock conversions, etc
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Must have 5 years’ experience in an oilfield inventory environment
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft excel.
- Must have 2 years’ experience with SAP.
- Must be task oriented.
- Must have attention to detail while working with the inventory.
- Experience with completion and or fishing tools is a plus.
- Experience working in a high-pressure environment is a plus.
- Will require travel (up to 20%), some overnight travel to be expected.
- Some weekends and overtime as directed.
- Ability to work a on call schedule
- Other duties as directed
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Primary Location:North America-United States-Texas-ODESSA