Job Description - Customer Service (0055HY)
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Effectively use telephone, email and other forms of communication to present a quality orientated image where every customer is treated in a consistent, courteous and efficient manner
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships
- Anticipate and identify problems and proactively work to solve them.
- Engage in and execute customer specific projects
- Meet or exceed total service needs of our customers, along with taking steps to alleviate issues and improve service efficiency
- Check orders for accuracy to ensure all information provided is correct
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of Schneider's tools and technology used to perform daily tasks
Accountable for meeting key factors in areas such as service and phone etiquette
This job might be for you ifYou fit the following Requirements:
- Excellent English skills
- bachelor's degree is a must
- Minimum of one year customer facing work experience
- Transportation, supply chain or logistics experience is a plus
- Strong solicitation skills
- High tolerance for stress
- Advanced technical/computer skills with the ability to use at least 3 to 4 different programs simultaneously
- Solid planning and organizing skills with strong attention to detail
- Creative problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic with a professional, positive attitude
- An innovative, goal-oriented and results driven approach
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it’s like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let’s make the most of your energy.
Primary Location:MX-Nuevo León-Apodaca