Job Description - Coding Shop Technician - Equipment (Midland, TX) (1911856)
Coding Shop Technician - Equipment (Midland, TX)(
About Us:Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Role Summary:BHGE has an opening for an ARMO Technician – Equipment Position in Midland, TX.
- Under limited supervision, performs mechanical assembly, maintenance, and overhaul on equipment.
- Works to pre-defined procedures in line with established work practices and Quality standards.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements, and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- Preferred Technical diploma or Associates degree in a Mechanical field.
- 2+ years relevant industry experience (airline, military, oilfield, automotive)
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to use common hand tools.
- Ability to read and interpret maintenance documents, drawings, parts lists, and follow formal procedures.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Basic computer skills.
- Basic skills in the use of measurement and gauging equipment and processes.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Primary Location:North America-United States-Texas-MIDLAND